CHRISTINE PARKER MS, CSCs
Chrissy's background as a collegiate swimmer at Wayne State University has positioned her to excel in swim stroke development and performance physiology.
Chrissy earned her undergraduate degree at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI in exercise science. While attending college she was part of the women's swimming and diving team specializing in middle distance freestyle events. After undergrad, she attended Eastern Michigan University and obtained her masters degree in exercise physiology. During this period she turned her attention to marathon running and triathlons. Currently, she works at University of Michigan as an Exercise Physiologist and Research Specialist. She specializes in obesity and cancer research and also develops and implements exercise programs for various special populations. She loves to help people better themselves and is passionate about exercise and swimming.
Chrissy's Triathlon Accomplishments...
- Overall winner of the 2013 Triceratops and Pterodactyl Triathlons presented by Running Fit
- Second place overall finisher in the 2013 T-Rex Triathlon Series presented by Running Fit
- Qualified for the 2015 Ironman 70.3 World Championships
- 2014 Boston Marathon finisher
- 2011 Ironman Wisconsin finisher