Michael parker, acsm-cpt
Michael's academic research focus is running economy and the biomechanics of injury.
Michael is a Master of Science candidate in exercise physiology at Eastern Michigan University, and worked as a graduate assistant in the EMU Running Science Lab. He taught undergraduate exercise physiology labs and focuses his research on running economy. Additionally, he is employed by the University of Michigan in the Physical Activity Lab as a research assistant in cancer and obesity research. Michael started training for triathlons in 2005. He loves to get dirty on the bike and rides year round.
michael's triathlon and running accomplishments...
- 2008 and 2014 Boston Marathon finisher
- 2011 and 2016 Ironman Wisconsin finisher
- 2012 Dances With Dirt 50 mile ultramarathon finisher
- 2014 North Country Trail 50 mile ultramarathon finisher
- 2008-2013 official pacer for the Detroit Marathon/MarathonPacing.com